Quickest Casino Money Cashout and Fast Withdrawal Guide
If you are playing for real money at Zodiac online casino sites, you want to be able to get your hands on your winnings as quickly as possible. You want fast and easy cashout, withdrawal, and payment methods and that is where we come in. Did you know that some casinos now offer instant payouts in just a click of your mouse or tap of your screen?
A lot of online casinos have been working on ways to speed up their withdrawal process at casinos like Zodiac and in some cases, you can have your winnings in as little as ten minutes. Below you will find all the information you need to ensure that you have your cash in your pocket when you need it.
Fastest Cashout/Withdrawals For Your Casino Money
Casino cashouts can take anywhere from 1 to 10 days depending on the method that you choose. It doesn't matter whether you play slots or table games, one thing that remains the same across all online gamblers is that they want to withdraw their winnings as quickly and easily as possible. All the casinos we recommend offer fast payouts. Below are the fastest payout methods for 2017.
- PayPal:" This payment method is not available at all online casinos, but if you do have access to it, it is one of the fastest withdrawal methods you will find. Players can find their winnings in their PayPay account immediately and from there all you have to do is transfer it to your bank.
- Paysafecard: This card is a safe and easy way to pay and receive money. It comes with a 16-digit PIN number and you can withdraw your funds to the bank account you have linked to your card.
- E-wallets: These electronic wallets are really popular with online casino players and are great for fast cashouts. These mobile casinos accept e-wallets, and getting your winnings can take as little as 24 hours.
- Skrill: This is a worldwide third party processor that is similar to PayPal. Your withdrawal appears in your account immediately and from there you can transfer it to your bank. The best online casinos accept Skrill.
- Neteller: This is one of the most popular eWallets with online casino players. It is fast, reliable, and has some of the lowest fees in the industry. What's more, you will often find casinos with deposit bonuses if you use this method.
- eCheck: If you aren't in a major hurry to receive the money you win playing online casino games, eCheck is a great choice. You can expect to wait up to a week or more to receive your funds though, so if you want your money quickly, we would recommend one of the above methods.
Casino Cashout FAQs
How do I withdraw my money from an online casino?
One of the most important things is to understand the policy offered by the online casino you are playing at. In most cases, you will visit the cashier section to request a withdrawal of your money. For your first cashout, you will need to verify your identity so you will need to have your paperwork completed before the withdrawal can take place. In most cases, you can use the same method you used to deposit funds into your account to withdraw your money.
How long will it take to get my money?
The length of time varies from casino to casino, but you can expect it to take anywhere from immediately up to a week. The length of time depends on the withdrawal method you have chosen and the casino's policy such as their pending process where they hold your request for up to 48 hours in case you'd like to change your mind. For immediate cashouts, PayPal and Skrill are a great choice.
Does the amount I want to cashout affect the timescale?
It is important to check with your online casino to see if they have withdrawal limits. Most have weekly or monthly limits. In most cases really large withdrawals, like progressive jackpots, are issued in check format and can take up to ten days.
What is the minimum amount I can withdraw at sites like Zodiac Casino?
Again this depends on the casino you are playing at and it is important to read the terms and conditions to see what this is. Neteller will accept as low as $10, but most casinos have a minimum withdrawal of $50 or $100.
Do I have to pay fees to withdraw my money?
Some sites do charge a fee for certain payment options but fees do tend to be the same from site to site. Again this is something that you need to check with the online casino you choose to play at and the withdrawal method you are using.
Which casino payment methods has the fastest cashouts?
This depends on the site but third party operators like Neteller and Ukash are very fast. PayPal and Skrill allow for instant deposits but it can take a couple of days for your money to go from here to your bank account. Checks take the longest and bank transfers vary depending on location.